Order Picker
Pay Rates: $22 / Hourly - Lt Industrial | $33 / Over Time Hour-LtInd
Concord, ON

Must have fall arrest Must be vaccinated Work shoes/boots are required95% of the job operating the order picker, remaining 5% is lifting the materialsMust be certified, minimum 3 months experience requiredWill be required to use a stock picking ladder to gather small items. Highest they will be going is 10ft high (Ladder is on wheels, lock the ladder in place)Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on regular occasions but not consistently, average box is 25-30 pounds.Organizing Pick sheets to minimize travel time.Verifying product to pick sheet and retrieving product.Wrapping orders when required. Building stock on pallets in safe and logical mannerPlacing orders in correct staging areas. Inputting information into the company computer system.Assisting warehouse members, customers, courier staff as necessary. Communicating all shortages or discrepancies within an order to the supervisor or Order Desk. Responsible for the daily safety check of equipment for safe operation before order picking.Basic Math Skills.Basic Communication Skills. Keen eye for detailGood physical condition

Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023

Apply Online

Go to Top